Stepwise pictorial recipe of Banana Flakes.
Bananas and corn flakes are best known for their health benefits and when combined both, they will definitely bring out an healthy snack. Besides being healthy, this is an amazing snack ready in 10 minutes with the least ingredients.
Now make your kids drooling.
Corn flakes 1/2 cup
All purpose flour 3 tbsp
Black Salt 1/4 tsp
Water as needed
Oil for frying
TOTAL TIME NEEDED
1. Peel banana and cut it in pieces. Keep aside.
2. Take a plate and add corn flakes in it. Crush the corn flakes with hand. Keep aside.
3. Take a bowl and add all purpose flour in it. Add black salt.
4. Make a batter with water. As batter should be very thick so be careful while adding water. Add water spoon by spoon.
5. Take a pan, add oil and place it on a flame.
6. Take first piece of banana, dip it in batter and then roll it in crushed corn flakes so that banana piece is coated properly from all sides.
7. Put it in the oil and fry on medium heat.
8. Bring out on paper napkin to remove excess oil.
You Banana Flakes are ready to be served. Serve them hot with Tomato Ketchup
PAYAL BALI SHARMA