Homemade Milkmaid/condensed Milk is a kind of recipe which seems to be difficult but actually it’s making is very easy. With just 4 ingredients, easily available at home, you can make your own milkmaid and can use it to make incredible deserts.
Milk (preferably Cow’s milk) 1.25 liter
Sugar: 1 + 1/4 cup
Baking soda: 1/2 tsp
Butter (unsalted) 2 tbsp
About 400 gms milkmaid equalent to 1 store brought tin.
1. Take a heavy bottomed pan and boil full fat milk.
2. Once the milk has come to the boil, add sugar to it. Stir.
3. The milk will start to thicken slowly.
4. When the milk will be semi thick, add baking soda to it.
5. Let the milk cook until it attains the milkmaid consistency and then turn off the flame.
6. Add butter to the hot milkmaid and mix well.
7. Let it cool down.
Your homemade milkmaid/ condensed milk is ready. Keep it in the refrigerator and use within 25 to 30 days.
PAYAL BALI SHARMA
Posted from WordPress for Android