Stepwise pictorial recipe of Instant Garlic Bread.
Either its a time for the breakfast or wanna something for evening munching or kids feeling hungry or you are cherishing a bowl of soup or pasta but want to compliment them with something easy and instant to prepare, this Instant Garlic Bread is just at a distance of 10 minutes & few basic ingredients away.
Although very few people like the typical taste and aroma of garlic, but believe us, you are going to love the taste and aroma of garlic in particular in the present recipe.
BREAD slices – 4
*BUTTER (melted) – 4 tbsp
Garlic cloves (crushed) – 8-9
Mix herbs (or any seasoning of your choice) – 1 tsp
Chilli flakes – 1/8 tsp or as per taste
**Salt as per taste
Fresh coriander (finely chopped) – 1 tsp
1. Take a bowl and add butter in it. Butter should be having a spreadable consistency, otherwise melt it.
2. Add crushed garlic, mix herbs, chilli flakes, salt and corridor to the butter and mix well. At this stage you can check the taste and adjust the seasoning.
3. Spread*** this butter mixture over the bread slices.
4. Place the bread slices in the hot toaster**** and toast the bread for 2-3 minutes until the bread slices turn crispy brown. Garlic Bread is ready.
Serve hot with the dip of your choice. We love to cherish it with pasta, VEG MANCHOW SOUP or any other soup of your choice.
* & ** You can use either salted butter or unsalted one, but be careful while adding salt depending upon the kind of butter you are using.
*** Some people prefer to spread the butter mix on both the sides of bread but we spreaded it only on one side as we don’t like to overload the bread. Choice is your’s.
The quantity of ingredients shown above are for spreading the butter mix only on one side of the bread slices.
**** You can also toast this bread in oven (@180 degree C) or on Tawa also.
PAYAL BALI SHARMA
To get easy access to our new and upcoming recipes, just click the FOLLOW button given hereunder.