In summers, lunch is incomplete without Raita and varieties of raita are endless.
But being a working couple when we reach home after tiring dayout, it seems a tedious job to prepare variety of Raitas because that time we need something instant.
Pudina Raita is usually made with fresh mint leaves but as already submitted, we look forward to something instant only, so here, pudina masala powder comes for our rescue. Just mix in curd and enjoy. So let’s go for….
Curd (chilled) – 1 cup
PUDINA MASALA POWDER – 2 tsp
Onion (thinly chopped) – 1 small
Fresh mint leaves (for garnishing)
1. Take a bowl and add curd in it.
2. Mix in Mint Masala Powder.
3. Add onion and again give a mix.
4. Taste before serving and adjust the seasoning, if needed.
4. Serve chilled after garnishing.
PAYAL BALI SHARMA
To get easy access to our new and upcoming recipes, just click the FOLLOW button given hereunder.