Stepwise pictorial recipe of Caramelized Banana Milkshake.
Banana milkshake is a healthy drink rich in potassium, dietary fiber and energy. In this recipe, bananas are Caramelized to add more taste to the shake. If you want to make it more rich, do add a scoop full of vanilla ice cream.
Butter (unsalted) – 2 tbsp
Banana (preferably ripe) – 1
Brown Sugar – 2 tbsp
Honey – 1 tbsp
Milk (chilled) – 3/4 glass
1. Cut the banana into slices.
2. On a non stick pan, spread butter and brown sugar.
3. Place banana slices and cook them from both the sides one after another untill they turn brown.
4. Remove from the heat and allow them to cool.
5 .Add milk, honey and caramelized bananas (reserve some for topping) to a blender and blend until thoroughly mixed.
6. Your caramelized Banana Shake is ready.
Serve chilled after garnishing with reserved caramelized Banana Slices or with the ice cubes of your choice.
You can replace honey with sugar.
Feel Free To Ask Queries, If Any…
PAYAL BALI SHARMA
To get easy access to our new and upcoming recipes, just click the FOLLOW button given hereunder.